PT. Bank Mayora (Bank Mayora) is a National Private Banks Foreign exchange formed under the auspices of the Mayora Group (PT Mayora Indah, Tbk), namely as the manufacturer of confectionery products Kopiko candy, Beng-Beng biscuits, Roma biscuits, Choki-Choki chocolate pasta, Energen cereals, Torabika coffee and many more.
PT Mayora Indah Tbk Company Overview
PT. Mayora Indah Tbk or the Mayora Group is one of the consumer product business group in Indonesia, which was established on February 17, 1977. This company has been listed on the Jakarta Stock Exchange since July 4, 1990. Currently the majority shareholding is owned by PT Unita Branindo as much as 32.93%.
The Mayora Group manufactures several product lines, namely:
- Biscuits: among them, Roma and Better
- Candy: Kopiko, Kis, Tamarin, plonk
- Wafer: Beng-Beng and Astor
- Chocolate: Choki-Choki and Danisa
- Cereals: Energen
- Coffee: Torabika
- Porridge: Super Bubur
- Instant noodles: Mi Gelas
- Drinks: Vitazone
- To continuously improve our competitive position in the category
- To build strong brands and distribution channels in all fronts
- To provide a challenging, fun and financially rewarding working environment where fair competition and a responsible attitude are encouraged
- To be socially and environmentally responsible
- To bring values to our stakeholders by securing growth and strong financial structure in the industry
- Smart people and diverse talent : You will work with conscientious people who have acquired the best knowledge from around the world. We also learn from our peers and respect the diversity of their talents.
- Core values : We live, breathe and communicate our core values. Its inspirational to work something you really believe in.
- Great working environment : We understand that the working environment effects the creative innovation. Thus, we work on creating a low-tension working environment to enliven your creativity.
- Min.D3 education, preferably SI
- Cumulative Performance Index (CPI) min. 2.75 from an accredited University
- Maximum age 28 years
- Preferred master English (Active)
- Mastering MS Office
- Experience in banking in a similar position at least 1 (one) year
- Female, Single and attractive (No. 3 and 4)
- Male (No. 1 and 5)
- Preferred Education min DIII majoring in Technology / Information Systems (No. 2)
- Understanding how to analyze the Company's Financial Statements (No. 6)
- Having a clear voice pronounciation and accent areas (No. 5)
- Willing to work shift system (No. 5)
- Willing to follow the provisions on working effectively with the schedule Monday to Sunday (5)
- Having an extensive Customer Base (No. 6)
- Willing to work in accordance with the targets set (6)
- OUTSIDE JABODATABEK
- Bandung : BDG, Cirebon : CRB, Garut : GRT, Tasikmalaya : TML, Purwakarta : PWR
- Tangerang : TGR, Jakarta : JKT, Depok : DPK, Bogor : BGR, Karawang : KRW, Bekasi : BKS