Through these difficult times, Bank Muamalat managed to rise from adversity. Starting from the appointment of new management in which all members of the Board of Directors appointed from within the body Muamalat, Bank Muamalat then held a five-year work plan with emphasis on (i) does not rely on additional capital contributions from shareholders, (ii) does not do any layoffs of resources existing human, and in terms of cost-cutting, not cutting crew Muamalat rights at all, (iii) the restoration of trust and confidence Crew Muamalat a top priority in the first year stewardship of new Directors, (iv) the laying of the foundation of new businesses by enforcing labor discipline Muamalat become the main agenda in the second year, and (v) development milestones as well as grow the business by creating business opportunities targeted Muamalat in the third year onwards, which eventually brought us the Bank, with the grace of God, Allah Rabbul Izzati, entered into a new era of growth 2004 and beyond.
Currently Mumalat Bank provides services to more than 2.5 million customers through 275 outlets spread across 33 provinces in Indonesia. BMI is also supported by a network of alliances through more than 4000 Post Office Online / SOPP throughout Indonesia, 32,000 ATMs and 95,000 merchant debit. BMI is currently also the only Islamic bank has opened branches abroad, namely in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. To increase the accessibility of customers in Malaysia, the cooperation network is run by Malaysian Electronic Payment System (MEPS) so that BMI can be accessed services in more than 2,000 ATMs in Malaysia. As Pure First Bank Syariah, Bank Muamalat committed to delivering banking services that not only comply to the Shariah, but also competitive and accessible to the public through the archipelago. The commitment is appreciated by the government, mass media, national and international institutions and the wider community through more than 70 prestigious awards received by BMI in the last 5 years. Received among other awards as Best Islamic Bank in Indonesia 2009 by Islamic Finance News (Kuala Lumpur), as the Best Islamic Financial Institution in Indonesia 2009 by Global Finance (New York) as well as the Best Islamic Finance House in Indonesia in 2009 by Alpha South East Asia (Hong Kong).
Being a major Islamic bank in Indonesia, dominant in the spiritual marketplace, admired in rational markets.
Being ROLE MODEL Islamic Financial Institutions of the world with an emphasis on entrepreneurial spirit, management excellence and innovative investment orientation to maximize value for stakeholders.
- Male or Female, maximum 25 years old
- Minimum Bachelor Degree (S1) majoring in Communications is preferred
- Friendly, Good looking, Good communication and Interpersonal skill
- High discipline, Self confident and High Initiative
- Travels and over time maybe necessary
- Creative and imaginative
- Able to operate Adobe Photoshop
- Fluent in English is preferable
- Experienced in Public Relations staff function preferred
- Fresh graduate are encouraged to apply
- Will be placed in Head Office (Jakarta)
- Male/female with max. age 35 years olds
- Bachelor degree ( S1) in any field
- Preferably experienced marketing funding
- Good communication & interpersonal skills
- Fluent in english both oral & written
- Wide networking
- High motivation & eager to achieve target
- Age max. 30 years old, male is preferred
- Minimum Diploma Degree (D3) majoring IT, with GPA min. 2.75 from reputable university
- Having experience in ColdFusion programming and .net is preferred
- Experienced in HRIS is a plus
- Good interpersonal skill and able to work in a team or individually
- Good knowledge of syariah banking industry