Integration brings the benefits of protection against price volatility, a high degree of biosecurity and enhanced customer-driven practices. Its economies of scale have made Japfa one of the lowest cost food producers in Indonesia.
PT Comfeed Indonesia (animal feed), PT Ometraco Satwafeed (animal feed), PT Indopell Raya (pelletizing) and PT Suri Tani Pemuka (shrimp feed). A second wave of acquisitions took place in 1992 when Japfa bought PT Multibreeder Adirama Indonesia (poultry breeding), PT Ciomas Adisatwa (poultry processing operation) and the shrimp farming and cold storage operations of Suri Tani Pemuka.
Job function: Sales and Marketing
Job position: Key Account Manager
Work location: Jakarta
Level of education: Bachelor's Degree
Work experience: At least 2 years
- Male, age max. 40 years old
- Education Bachelor Degree from any major
- Have experience min. 2 years as Key Account Manager (FMCG preferably)
- Computer Skill (able to use the SAP R/3 are preferred)
- Having strong analytical and detail oriented
- Shall be self motivated, honest, highly dedicated, initiative, good health, good interpersonal and communication skills, pleasant personality and cooperative with the team
- Manage the Modern Outlet with effectively and efficiently in a business development effort
- Responsible for achieving sales in modern outlet
- Responsible for the efficient management of costs
If you are interest with above vacant position and meet with the requirements, please send your application letter and CV with recent photograph) to:
Note : Subject: [KAM] [HO]
Interview and selection process will be held at Jakarta.