Komnas HAM aims to :
- Develop conducive conditions to the implementation of human rights in accordance with Pancasila, the 1945 United Nations Charter and Universal Declaration of Human Rights.
- Enhance the protection and enforcement of human rights for the development of the human person as a whole and the ability of Indonesia to participate in various aspects of life.
Recruitment for Candidates for the National Human Rights Commission 2012 - 2017 with the qualifications as follows :
- Indonesian citizen with at least 35 years of age.
- Educated at least a Bachelor degree.
- Experience as judges, prosecutors, police, lawyers or other legal profession, religious leaders, community leaders, activists of non-governmental organizations, academic universities, journalists and human rights defenders.
- Dedicated and have high integrity, professional, live the ideals of justice cored state law and respect for human rights.
- Never committed a disgraceful act on the issue of human rights, and never involved corruption.
- Knowledgeable and experienced in promotion and protection of persons or groups who violated human rights.
- If elected as Member of National Human Rights Commission, be willing not to concurrently to state officials or state officials under legislation, directors and employees, directors and employees of state owned enterprises/ regional, state officials, political party officials, administrators of non-governmental organizations engaged in human rights or other professions such as doctors, accountants, lawyers, notaries, and the official maker of land deed or other time-consuming job.
- Brief profile on a resume of experience related to human activities, either as individuals or through certain agencies (the form can be downloaded here or prompted from the Secretariat Pansel)
- Recommendation of 2 (two) organizations or community leaders who are competent in the field of human rights.
- Recent passport photo size 4 X 6 as much as 4 (four) pieces.
- Photocopy of Identity Card 4 (four) pieces.
- Copy of last diploma legalized by the competent authority as much as 4 (four) pieces
Contact Person : Johana Nunik Widianti
Telepon : 62-21-3925230 Ext 128 / 137
Faksimili : 62-21-39252236
Jl. Latuharhary No. 4 B, Menteng, Jakarta Pusat 10310