PT Pupuk Sriwidjaja into Holding Company
PT Pupuk Sriwidjaja appointed by the government into the parent company (holding company) PT Pupuk Sriwijaya (Persero), based on the PP No.28/ 1997. Since the Government of Indonesia transfer all its shares are placed in the Fertilizer Industry in Domestic and PT Mega Eltra to PUSRI, through Government Regulation (PP) number 28 of 1997 and Government Regulation No. 34/ 1998, the PUSRI, based in Palembang, South Sumatra, to be Parent Company (Operating Holding) with a charge of 6 (six) subsidiaries including direct investments in subsidiaries namely PT Rekayasa Industri, each company is engaged in the business:
- PT Petrokimia Gresik, located in Gresik, East Java. Manufactures and markets urea, ZA, SP-36/SP-18, Phonska, DAP, NPK, ZK, and other chemical industries as well as organic fertilizer.
- PT Pupuk Kujang, which is based in Cikampek, West Java. Manufactures and markets urea and other chemical industries.
- PT Pupuk Kalimantan Timur, based in Bontang, East Kalimantan. Manufactures and markets urea and other chemical industries.
- PT Pupuk Iskandar Muda, based in Lhokseumawe, NAD. Manufactures and markets urea and other chemical industries.
- PT Rekayasa Industri, based in Jakarta, moving in providing Engineering services, Procurement & Construction (EPC) in order to build the oil & gas industry, fertilizer, chemical and petrochemical, mining, power generation (geothermal, coal, micro-hydro, diesel).
- PT Mega Eltra, which is based in Jakarta with its main business is General Trading.
In 2010, performed Separation (Spin Off) of the Limited Liability Company (Limited) PT. Pupuk Sriwijaya abbreviated PT. Pusri (Persero) to PT. Pupuk Sriwijaya Palembang and the occurrence of transfer of rights and obligations of PT. Pusri (Persero) to PT. Pusri Palembang as stated didalan AGM-LB dated December 24, 2010 which became effective January 1, 2011 as stated in the Statutes Amendment PT Pupuk Sriwidjaja Palembang through notarial act Fathiah Helmi, SH No. 14 dated 12 November 2010 which was approved by the Minister of Justice and Human Rights dated December 13, 2010 AHU-57993.AH.01.01 in 2010.
- Graduates of the S1/ S2 with GPA of at least 3.00 in accredited A universities.
- Maximum age 35 years old.
- Able to collaborate with colleagues and customers.
- Having a good personality and good communication skills.
- Able to work under pressure and minimum supervision.
- Have good analytical skills.
Jl. Mayor Zen, Palembang 30118 - INDONESIA
Tel. 62-(711)-712222, 7121111
Jl. Taman Anggrek, Kemanggisan Jaya
Tel. 62-(21)-5481208. Fax. 62-21-5305281, 5480607