Cathay Pacific currently holds the title of the world's third largest airline, measured in terms of market capitalization, according to the International Air Transport Association. In 2010, Cathay Pacific became the world's largest international cargo airline, along with main hub Hong Kong International Airport as the world's busiest airport in terms of cargo traffic.
Cathay Pacific is a founding member of the Oneworld alliance, with its subsidiary, Dragonair, as an affiliate member. The airline was awarded the title 2009 Airline of the Year by independent research consultancy firm Skytrax. Cathay Pacific is one of the seven airlines to be ranked as a 5-star airline by Skytrax.
Cathay Pacific serves 115 destinations in 36 countries and territories on five continents, with a well-developed Asian network. The airline serves a number of gateway cities in North America and Europe, with easy connections with its Oneworld and codeshare partners, American Airlines and British Airways via Los Angeles and London, respectively. In addition, the airline serves 10 French cities via a codeshare partnership with French national rail operator, SNCF, from Paris. The airline also has access to over 17 destinations in China through its subsidiary, Dragonair.
Cathay Pacific suspended its flight operations to and from Colombo on 26 March 2007 due to security concerns, following the closure of the Bandaranaike International Airport. The services between Hong Kong and Colombo via Bangkok and Singapore have subsequently resumed on 30 March 2008. In 2008, the airline increased services to Auckland, Brisbane, Chennai, Delhi, Dubai, Mumbai, Perth, Singapore and Sydney, while reduced services to Toronto and Vancouver. In 2009, the airline increased services to Jakarta and Shanghai, while services to Paris were increased from 29 March 2009 to 31 August 2009 and from 18 December 2009 to 6 January 2010. In addition, Jeddah will be Cathay Pacific's second destination in Saudi Arabia from 25 October, while services to Brisbane and San Francisco are temporarily reduced from September to 17 November and October, respectively.
- To assist Financial Services Manager to be a strategic business partner and consultant for the Country Manager and other Department Heads.
- To assist Financial Services Manager managing all financial operations including accounting, taxation, revenue, expenditure, treasury, assets & inventory, property lease, and the overall performance of the Finance Department of Indonesia.
- To ensure generation of timely and accurate monthly management reports and data analysis for local management team.
- To compile monthly/annual accounting schedules, bank and suspense accounts reconciliations and returns for submission to Hongkong Finance within a pre-defined time frame or statutory deadlines.
- Credit Control
- To work with other Department Heads in the preparation of overheads and route costs budget and forecasts.
- To assist in monitoring and updating local management and Hongkong Finance on new local requirements and new developments which may give rise to change in risk exposure or changes in working procedures/system modification.
- To assist Financial Services Manager in the coordination of the completion of Control Self Assessment on risk management of each port in Indonesia.
- To ensure proper and timely filing of accurately compiled returns such as taxation to government authorities.
- Possess a recognized degree in Finance, Accounting or professional accounting qualification (SEAK).
- Knowledge of Indonesian and International accounting policy and standards.
- 8 years of relevant experience with at least 4 years of a management experience in a multinational company.
- High level of written and verbal communication skills for a variety of situations and audiences both in English and Bahasa Indonesia.
- Ability to work under pressure, including good analytical skills and sound judgement especially under tight deadlines.
- A robust, pro-active approach: full of initiatives and proven problem solving skills
- High integrity
- A focus on risk identification and mitigation
- Ability to manage tasks effectively and to motivate team members whilst paying respect to deadlines and attention to details.
- An ability and willingness to coach and develop staff
- A high level of service attitude aligned with a results-oriented approach
- High Computer literacy
- To ensure that overall airport operations meet Cathay Pacific’s standards, policies and procedures, and also satisfy local and international safety and standards.
- To support the ASM in leading Cathay Pacific’s team members and oversee Handling Agents colleagues to ensure that they interact with and provide consistent excellent Service Straight from the Heart to customers and colleagues.
- To lead, motivate and create an enjoyable and productive working environment that promotes and cultivates changes, foster excellent teamwork and promotes a sense of commitment, reliability and accountability.
- To manage overall daily functions through effective advance planning and allocating of manpower and resources; oversee to ensure smooth operations, pro-actively prevent and manage flight disruptions and irregularity.
- To support the ASM to manage the station’s budget and operating costs in a cost effective and efficient manner.
- To seek continuous improvement in airport operations, business processes, information technology, resource management and administration.
- University degree in any field
- Minimum 5 years experience preferably in Service Industry including 2 years at Supervisory level
- Proven management potential with excellent leadership skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and customer service quality
- Possess strong analytical, problem solving and decision making skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and independently.
- Excellent communication skills in both written and spoken English and Bahasa Indonesia.
We offer an attractive benefit package, including worldwide air travel and tour concessions (yourself/companion and family), annual free travel, medical and hospital coverage.
Please meet our requirements first before applying at any desired job position. For online job registration please go to Cathay Pacific Airways Indonesia recruitment