Cikarang Listrindo is the first private power company to be granted a license to Build-Own-and-Operate (B.O.O.) a 1000 MW power station in Indonesia. Providing energy to industrial and residential estate in Bekasi. Cikarang Listrindo’s plant centers using General Electric Frame 6 and Frame 9 gas turbines that run on gas or liquid fuel. The use of gas fuel as the primary energy supply not only helps to maintain the equilibrium on environmental issues, but also means cleaner power. The liquid fuel available on the site is to provide a back-up fuel source.
Cikarang Listrindo, supplying power to the private firms in Cikarang industrial areas, plans to incrase the power plant capacity into 646 MW. Cikarang Listrindo has and operates gas-based power plant with 518 MW and sells the product to PLN.
Cikarang Listrindo through its subsidiary firm Listrindo Capital B.V. change the bond issuance structure as from the secured into unsecured one. The action is taken along with the note given by the corporate tax advisor.
- Male, max. 25 years old
- S1 degree from Engineering, with min. GPA 2,75
- Able to work independently and in a team
- Strong interpersonal skills and organizational experience
- Good communication and presentation skill in English with at least having TOEFL score of 450
- Have a sense of learning and interest as an electricity power engineer
- Willing to be located in Cikarang and Bekasi area