These main routes linking cities with Rantauprapat Medan, Padang Pariaman, Bandar Lampung with Lubuklinggau and Palembang, Jakarta via Semarang and Surabaya, Yogyakarta and Surabaya and Malang and Banyuwangi.
Overall length of railways in Indonesia is 7583 kilometers. More than 2500 kilometers of track had been closed, most of them are branch lines that are not considered profitable when it is used. At this time (2008) Department of Transportation is conducting a dual-channel development in Java, which is expected to be completed by 2025. The path has been completed is the Jakarta-Cirebon, Cikampek-Purwakarta, Kutoarjo-Surakarta-Brebes and Tegal, Surabaya-Malang. At this path-Pemalang Brebes, Kutoarjo-Kroya and Kroya-Prupuk being worked on.
- Accounting requires 30 people;
- S1/S2 Accounting Education
- Has Certificate Register Accountants (Passed PPAk);
Section of Taxation:
- Requires 12 people Taxation
- Education S1Akuntansi/Perpajakan
- Having a tax Brevet A, B
- Preferred has a Certificate Register Accountants (Passed PPAk)
- Indonesian Citizen (WNI)
- Maximum age 40 years per 30 September 2011
- S1/S2 education of community college / private accredited "A"
- GPA as low as 3.00
- Relevant work experience of at least 5 (five) years from the date of graduation at state, national private company or the National Guild scale or Expert Company International / Global / Department of State Institutions / Non-Departmental.
- Have a TOEFL Internet Based Test (IBT) with score 80
- Physically and mentally healthy
- Willing to be placed around the working area of the company
- Passed in every stage of selection.
Cover letter (hand written) and signed on stamp Rp.6.000, 00 (six thousand Rupiah) by the participant by attaching:
- Copy of diploma that has been legalized S1/S2
- Copy of transcripts that have legalized S1/S2
- Copy of Identity Card (KTP) is still valid
- Copy of Certificate of TOEFL Internet Based Test (IBT) with a score of 80
- Recent color photographs, size 4 X 6 cm, 4 (four) pieces with the given name behind
- Certificate of good conduct from the Police which is still valid
- Health Certificate from the Doctor
- Willing Statement in place throughout the company stamped Rp. 6000.00
- Curiculum Vitae, to include experience of working up to this time
- Copy of certificate of skill / vocational
a. Phase I: Selection Administration
b. Phase II: Test of Health (held in Jakarta on Saturday / Sunday)
c. Stage III: Interview (held in Jakarta on Saturday / Sunday)
Recruit announcements will be announced at the National Newspapers and the Web.
- Each implementation of selection, participants must carry identity cards of participants
- Applications that have been sent are not returned.
- In this selection process is free of charge and are encouraged to ignore the parties that promise to help the graduation.
- Committee's decision can not be contested.
UP. EVP PERSONNEL CARE AND CONTROL
PO BOX 1905 Bandung 40000.