BMPT later changed to Badan Pimpinan Umum Perusahaan Pertanian Negara (BPU Pertani) based on Government Regulation in Lieu of Law No.. 19/1960. BPU Pertani then changed again into Perusahaan Pertanian Negara (PN Pertani) based on Government Regulation no. 12/1963 dated January 1, 1963
In 1973, PN Pertani become to Perusahaan Perseroan based on Government Regulation no. 21 1973 and Deed Kartini Mulyadi, SH No. 46 dated 11 January 1974 jo Company Certificate No. 136 dated 24 April 1974 and Certificate Changes made Notary Imas SH No. 45 dated February 6, 1984 to PT Pertani (Persero).
Code of Conduct Elements PT. PERTANI (PERSERO)
Each member company is responsible untu implementing the Code of Conduct to behave.
"Corporate Agribusiness reliable, supporting national food security"
- Generating facilities and the production of agricultural commodities and services of good quality and competitive
- Production facilities and marketing the agricultural commodities and services with excellent service
- Support the improvement of farmers' welfare and environmental sustainability to produce high production and participation in national food security.
- Education Degree (S1)
- Faculty of MIPA, Program Department of Biology / Microbiology Specificity
- Preferred work experience / research in the laboratory
- Maximum age 28 years
- Willing to be located in West Java and East Java
Please do the application submission not later than December 3, 2011