On December 21, 2009, Panasonic completed $4.5 billion acquisition of a 50.2% stake in Sanyo, making Sanyo a subsidiary of Panasonic. In July 2010, Panasonic announced that they would acquire the remaining shares of Sanyo.
Our founder entered business with firm determination: "Even though the company may not become large, we should put our hearts and souls into each effort, so as to create superior products, unsurpassed by any of our competitors. Only such an approach can bring joy and happiness to myself and our employees, and enable us to contribute to society."
- Integrity: We work with integrity. Pride and courage, Respect for rules and fair competition, Global perspective
- Customer Oriented: We anticipate what will satisfy our customers. Work that meets expectations, High-quality work, Work that merits our customers' trust
- Creativity: We single-handedly open up new eras. Creating markets, Aiming for the top, Innovation
- Mutual Trust: We create a workplace imbued with the aura of freedom and the candid exchange of views. A fresh and open working environment, An encouraging workplace, Performing our duties
- Social Commitment: We maximize efficiency in business management and distribute profits on the basis of fairness and equity. Strong presence in society, Openness, Harmony with the earth's environment
Career Opportunities at Sanyo
- Male / Female
- Max.30 Years Old
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Accountancy / Electro or Industrial Engineering from reputable University
- Computer Skill : MS.Office
- Minimun 1 (One) year experienced in the similiar job
- Understanding of Cost Control or Fixed Assets
- Applicants must be willing to work in Cibitung
- Full-Time positions available
- Able to serve the guests well
- Able to handle the call from Foreign Companies with good
- Able to perform administrative tasks carefully
- Able to manage and oversee the proper use of Meeting Room
- Able to work with minimal supervision
- Able to quickly learn the Japanese language
- Ages 18-23 Years
- SMA (High School) or equals
- Must look attractive
- Must have sufficient English skills
- Able to keep up appearances during work
- Having a good voice
- Willing to be placed in Cibitung
- Willing to join immediately if accepted
- Must attach a recent photograph
- Age between 21-25 years old
- Hold D3 from outstanding state University are preferred
- Hard worker,independent and having strong leadership ability
- Candidate must possess a Diploma in Engineering (Electrical/Electronic) or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- Applicants must be willing to work in Cibitung.
- Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
- Full-Time positions available.
For Receptionist position, go to this link
For Engineering position, go to this link