Since its establishment in 1978, Lock & Lock has been grown as a global company that export its product – Lock & Lock containers with a four sided interlocking system of new concept – to more than 106 countries worldwide.Lock & Lock will expand the number of export destinations from the current 106 to more than 130 by 2013, thereby securing firm footing as the leader in the airtight container field as well as the most valuable brand specializing in outstanding airtight containers.
We expand our manufacturing plants overseas and concentrate on local marketing worldwide, targeting wider and bigger kitchen and house ware market.
- To manage and control shipments from our warehouse.
- To manage the stock and materials in our warehouse.
- Coordinates order requirements between sales, warehouseand shipping departments including the expediting of inbound and outbound shipping.
- Maintains detailed stock inventory lists and ensures timely delivery and packing of materials
- Diploma in Business, Management, Accounting or relevant disciplines
- At least 3 years experience with handling and organizing (international) shipments, forwarding and shipping documents.
- Experienced with running a warehouse and on time deliveries from stock materials.
- Fluent in English (written & spoken) would be advantage.
- Aware of Indonesian import and export regulations.
- Experienced with recovering of material/shipment losses
- Experience with organizing international shipments.
- Willing to relocated in the warehouse.
Responsible for SAP Application databases and ensuring their performance, availability and security.
- Bachelor Degree (S1) from University in computer science or equivalent
- In depth SQL Server Database Administration experience
- Strong self-sufficiency and initiative working on Database projects
- Practical experience in managing the internal and external MS SQL database security
- PC literate, high integrity, risk focus and attention to detail
- Familiar with SAP would be advantage
- Troubleshooting & Networking
- Good personality, self motivates, able to work in a team
- Min 1 years experience
- Proficient in written and spoken English
- Responsible for sales activities
- Planning various promotion.
- Diploma in Business, Sales/ Marketing or relevant disciplines
- 3 years experience / have passion and interesting in Sales Dept. Store, Hyper Market,Flagship Store, own store, Premium Sales, B2B (special promotion / big customer), Internet / Tv Home Shopping, Wide Knowledge of retails channels would be advantage
- Relevant marketing experience within the Home Appliance, On line trading/market,
- Kitchenware, Horeca is desired
- Fluent in English both written and spoken would be advantage
- Good leadership and management skills.
- Have a good integrity,analitycal, conseptual skills and communication skill.
- Highly driven and results oriented.
- Develop and implement graphical elements for the company
- Participate in all aspects of project development and product finalizing
- Develop, creating and enhance design elements in company's products, website and display
- Male/ female, Max 35 years old.
- Minimum3 years experience in the same position(preferably with retail marketing related)
- Candidate should possess at least S1 Degree in Art/Design/Creative Multimedia or equivalent.
- Experienced in all kinds of print related design projects. Ability to create 2D, 3D and web design
- Fluent with Adobe CS programs (min. Illustrator, Photoshop, Indesign) 3DMax, etc.
- Ability to freehand draw manually is a plus.
- Attach portfolio is a must.
- Loyal, quick learner, well organized, detail oriented and comfortable to work under pressure.
- Have extended knowledge in printing industry.
- Fluent in English
- Full-Time position available.
Responsible for Legal Service / Drafting, Industrial Relation and Corporate issue.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Law or equivalent.
- Familiar with rules/regulation concerning any kind of corporate issues.
- Understand in legal drafting.
- Proficient in English, verbal and written.
- Able to operate Microsoft Office
- Having minimum 2 years of professional experience as Corporate Legal.
- Good communication, interpersonal skill and leadership.
- Self motivated discipline, detail and able to work under pressure.
- Able to work in team as well as independent.
- Deal directly with customers either by telephone or electronically
- Handles in the best interest of both customer and company
- Suggest improvements to the various communications by the company
- Handle and resolve customer complaints
- Perform customer verifications for suspicious order
- Communicate and coordinate with internal departments
- Candidate must possess at least a SMU in any field.
- Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
- 1 Full-Time positions available.
- Verbal and written communication skills in English is advantage.
- 2 years experience in handling Customer complain, product information.
- Develop online marketing communication, online media promotion and strategies.
- Upload the product information and catalog to the website.
- Bachelor degree from Marketing
- Preferably Managers specializing in Sales - Engineering/Technical/IT or equivalent.
- Have min 2-3 years experiences in manage e-commerce website
- Technical skill needed (campaign optimization, content management system, conversion rate optimization, HTML, keyword research, landing page optimization, search engine optimization, social media, web analytical, and Inbound Marketing)
Organizing events including press conferences, exhibitions, open days and press tours
- Bachelor degree in Public Relation or a related field required
- Min 2 year experience in same field
- Fluent in English (both oral and written)
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office Programs (Word, Power Point, Excel, etc).
- Expert in internet & social media strategy with a demonstrated track record
- Excellent interpersonal skill, negotiation & presentation skill
- Honest, hard working, good personality, fast learner, and responsible
- Can work as a team & individual
Lingkar Mega Kuningan 6.2
We only proceed the Application which are:
- Mention the position code in Email Subject.
- Mention the expected salary in the Application.