With the advantage of BCA as a transactional bank offering a wide range of banking services to meet the diverse needs of our customers, BCA has gained recognition, both from domestic and abroad, through the achievement of various achievements and reputation.
Employees are part of our success
BCA greatly appreciates the existing human resources as a major capital asset and the company's success in the face of competition of an increasingly competitive banking industry. BCA is committed to developing employee skills and competencies in an optimal way to produce human resources professional and high quality development through various programs conducted internally at the Learning Center BCA or externally by sending employees to training institutions both at home and abroad .
Place to grow and develop
BCA prioritizes career development of employees, as well as provide opportunities to employees who have contributed to the company to grow and move forward together BCA. Career development in the BCA is based on the principles of transparency, equal opportunity, meritocracy and rewards to performance.
Through the process of education and internships for 1 year. You will be equipped with the knowledge and skills (knowledge & skill) in banking and other sciences that support you to become a professional. For participants who successfully completed the education for 1 year with either, you will be placed at the middle management level with good career in both the branch and at head office.
BDP (BCA Development Program)
Bank Development Program (BDP) BCA is a result of the transformation program Management Development Program (MDP) BCA, the program is aimed at graduates S1 and S2 which has a high work motivation, creative and dynamic to be professionals of integrity in the field of banking.
What was learned:
BDP as an educational and development programs in the preparation process (regeneration) professionals to develop the participants equally in soft skills and hard skills.
- Soft Skill (Personal Development) Determination of the success of a person believed by the character and attitude, in addition to the participants regarding the introduction of BDP equipped BCA, the participants were mentally prepared to enter the working world.
- Hard Skill (Knowledge and Technical Skills Banking) Divided into:
- Basic Banking Learn the basic knowledge that should be known by a bank employee and gain experience interacting with customers directly.
- Specific Skill Learning the knowledge that should be known in connection with the work to be done at the time of placement.
- On The Job Training (Internship) Study matters relating to his job by doing the job directly.
- In Class Training (Training In Class) Participants BDP gets briefing on Banking in class guided by instructors with experience in banking.
- Participant Observation BDP observation of flow and credit operations and marketing at BCA branches and in the Center Operations and International Affairs at Headquarters.
- Mentoring For BDP participants can better understand about the Work Culture Banking and then they are given the Mentor-qualified mentor who will help the participants.
- Review (exams) are held regularly test or review written or oral (presentation) to determine participants' understanding of banking.
- On The Job Training (Internship) In order to better understand the BDP participants work in banking, they are also given the opportunity to do On The Job Training (Internship) in the unit, which is associated with later placement, so that they can be ready to work at the time of placement.
- Sarjana Strata 1/Strata 2.
- Minimum GPA 3.00 (scale 4:00) for Strata 1 and
- Minimum 3:25 (4:00 scale) for Strata 2.
- Systematic communication.
- Analysis of a Higher Power.
- High Motivation.
- Maximum age 25 years (for Strata 1) and 27 years (for strata 2).
- Single and Ready for not married over education.
- Willing to be placed in the whole region of Indonesia.
- Willing to Undergo Association of Office After Education.
- Passed Selection.
- system procedures
- business development
Participants BDP with a focus on business, will be provided materials relating to the concepts and methods of implementation of the banking business. Graduates can BDP career as an Account Officer, Credit analyst, Relationship Officer in various units such as Consumer Banking, International Banking, Corporate Banking and various other.
Participants BDP focusing business development, will be equipped with the material - material that in accordance with the work that's handled. Graduates BDP can be a career in business development, consumer credit, human resources, training centers, logistics and many other fields.
For further information about recruitment process and FAQ, please go to this link
FAQ read more
If you are interested and meet all the requirement that be listed above, please submit your application by apply online link
Only applications that meet the qualifications to be selected.
This program officialy provided by PT Bank Central Asia Tbk, 2011