From a small and simple pizza shop, Pizza Hut is grown into the largest pizza restaurant chain in the world with more than 5,600 restaurants in 97 countries.
In Indonesia, Pizza Hut opened its first restaurant in 1984 in Djakarta Theatre Building, the Thamrin, Jakarta. In 2000, the first Pizza Hut restaurant was moved to Building Horizon in the same area, until now. Now, Pizza Hut has more than 200 restaurants spread across 22 provinces in Indonesia, from Aceh to Abepura.
Organizational values Pizza Hut
Pizza Hut Indonesia made the following four values as the basis in running the organization, also in building relationships with customers, business partners and shareholders.
We do work that is more than just the call of duty, doing more than what is expected of others. We continue to strive for improvement and meticulous in everything. Run the task willingly and face all challenges that exist to achieve the highest standards.
We will develop themselves and make a profit by becoming 'Casual Dining Restaurant' the best. We strive to enhance the skills and knowledge, share skills and learn together with our colleagues, so we develop together, either as individuals or organizations.
We always strive to make profits to shareholders with the supervision and increased sales efforts.
Call a qualified individual to join the largest pizza restaurant chain in Indonesia with full commitment to achieving the best.
Are you that we looking for ?
- Set Creation Document Delivery to Customer
- Organize and Make Transportation Agreement with TPL
- Perform Monitor & Control Documentation.
- Providing good service to customers
- Male - male / Female max 30 years
- Diploma in Accounting / Management
- Min. 2 yrs experience in administration Warehouse
- Computer literate MS Office, Email, Internet
- Preferred for those who live in Medan