Batavia Air has been operating its business in Indonesia for more than 20 years. Departing from a travel bureau, it increasingly improved its business to provide an air charter flight service.
Batavia Air founded in 2001. In 2002, Batavia Air earned an Air Operating Certificate (AOC) and officially deserved for operating its fleet in Indonesia.
With experiences in a travel bureau and airline industry, backed up by accommodated fleet and qualified human resources, they make us to be the first choice and trusted carrier to fly. After all we believe that we can survive and continuously grow to take part in the rapid airlines competition.
Trust Us To Fly
Our tag line Trust Us to Fly has inspired all of our staffs to devote their sincere efforts in giving their best performance for the long lasting of company operation in order to strive for excellence to our customers.
Having a high commitment and integrity, we are sure that they make us a trusted carrier and our customers will trust us to fly.
Our Vision & Mision
Becoming a national airline company striving for safety, economical and enjoyable flight as well as keeping commitment of customer satisfaction in order to be the first choice of air transportation user.
Batavia Air continues to attract and recruit talented individuals from leading universities as well as industries. To meet our goals, we require intelligent, motivated, and client orientated people with a high level of English proficiency.
At Batavia Air, you will have many opportunities to develop and enhance your skills and try challenges to reach your full potential.
You will be trained in various disciplines and areas of service and will be given hands-on experience responding to the company’s needs. Batavia Air will enable you to climb higher on your career ladder to reach your professional goals.
We invite you to look into Batavia Air current job openings and consider joining an organization committed to its people and their personal and professional success.
1. Accounting (Acc)
2. Call Centre (CC)
3. Publicatioan (Pub)
4. System of Maintenance (SOM)
5. Security AVSEC (Sec-AVSEC)
6. Security (Sec)
7. Driver (Drv)
9. Engineer (Eng)
10. Mekanik (Mek)
11. Cabin Maintenance (CM)
12. Administration (Adm)
13. Reservation dan Ticketing (TR)
14. Office Boy / Office Girl (OB/OG)
16. Umroh Staff
17. Pramugari / Pramugara Udara (Beasiswa Pendidikan Pramugari / Pramugara)
Requirements (for positions that listed above at sequence 1-16):
- Male (2-10), Male / Female (1,11-16)
- Max. 30 years old (1,4,6,8,11),18-25 years old (2), Max. 35 years old (3,5,7,15), Max. 40 years old (9-10), Max. 25 years old (12-14,16)
- Graduate Degree from Accounting (1), Minimum Senior High School (2-3,5-10,14), Graduate Diploma (11-12,15-16) Aviation Engineering degree (4), Senior High School / Secondary School Tourism Industry is preferred (13)
- Have at least one year experience in their fields (1-3,6-8,10-13), Have work experience in the field of Umrah travel a minimum of one year (16)
- Active English oral and written (4)
- Understand the process of working in flops (3)
- Certified security training (6)
- Avsec certified (5)
- Can operate ms office for cctv (5)
- Has licence FOO type rating B 737 - 300/400/500 (8)
- Have Type Rating B 737-300/400/500 and Airbus 319/320/330 (9)
- Have Amel License (9)
- Have License A1 and A4 / + courses is a plus (10)
- Ready to work shifts shiftan (3,7)
- Willing to be placed at the Representative Office PT. Metro Batavia in Indonesia (8-10)
- Willing to be placed in Cengkareng (4-6,11)
- Have good communication skills (15)
- Have a back ground preferred English language education (15)
- Have the skill to write or translate English Indonesian well (15)
- Ms office with a good master and understand the world website (15)
- Capable of processing text or article to be published on the website (15)
- Able to work in teams (15)
- Loved traveling the world and keep abreast of national and international tourism (15)
- Men & Women, single, age between 18 – 23 years old
- Minimum high school graduate
- Min. height 158 cm (women) & 165 cm (men), proportional weight
- Proficiency in English both local and written (Mandarin proficiency is a plus)
- Physical and mentally healthy
- Wear no spectacle, contact lenses, or teeth brace.
- Parents’ approval letter, signed on a top of a Rp 6000,- duty stamp
- 1 - 4R sized whole body photograph and 2 - 4x6 photograph with red background
How to Apply ?
For interested applicant that meet the requirements listed above and desired to fulfill the appropriate position, please send your application, CV, recent photograph and SKCK (write application code / subject) to :
For Flight Attendant Position will be held a Walk-in interview :
Every working days from 09.00AM - 03.00PM WIB
Batavia Air office: Jl. Ir. H. Juanda Raya No.15, Central Jakarta 10120.