On December 6, 2007, Lembaga Kebijakan Pengadaan Barang/Jasa Pemerintah (LKPP) established pursuant to Presidential Decree No. 106 of 2007. LKPP domiciled as Lembaga Pemerintah Non-Kementerian (LPNK) which under and directly responsible to The President. In carrying out its duties and functions, LKPP coordinated by Menteri Negara PPN/ Head of Bappenas.
Reliably in embody system procurement that credible
Embody rules clearly, the monitoring system and evaluation of a reliable, professional human resources, and legal certainty procurement of goods/ government services
- Reduce and prevent diversion in the procurement of goods / services;
- Achieve efficiency and effectiveness of budget state spent through procurement goods / services;
- Increasing the capacity of resources humans who handle procurement goods / services;
- Achieve national policy procurement of goods / services that are clear, conducive, and comprehensive;
- Increase the capacity organization's Policy Institute Procurement of Lembaga Kebijakan Pengadaan Barang/Jasa Pemerintah (LKPP).
Implement the development and formulation of procurement policy / government services.
- The preparation and formulation of strategies and determination of standard policies and procedures in procurement goods / services of the Government, including the procurement agency efforts in cooperation with government and business agencies.
- The preparation and formulation of strategies and determination of policy guidance in the field of human resources in procurement of goods / services of the Government;
- Monitoring and evaluation of implementation
- Coaching and development of information systems and supervision of procurement of goods/ services of the Government electronically (e-procurement);
- Provision of technical assistance, advocacy, and legal assistance;
- Implementation of administrative services common in the fields of planning, administration, personnel, finance and household equipment.
Currently we still need employees to fill several positions.
- The selection process consists of stages: the selection and administration, competency assessment, interview users;
- Selection is free of charge;
- Employment status is not automatic and Contract Employees / Candidates had the privilege of Civil Servants;
- Quota assessments and over 120 participants who are determined based on the ranking / ranking highest.
Bachelor Degree (S1/D4)
- Hubungan Internasional
- Manajemen Pendidikan
- Teknik Informatika
- Aged 18-30 years as of January 1, 2012;
- Have a minimum TPA score of 525 for S1/D4 and minimum score of 500 for D3 with organizers UPPTPA Bappenas in last 2 (two) years;
- Have a minimum TOEFL Score 450 in last 2 (two) years;
- Graduate of State University (PTN), College of Foreign Affairs or the Private Higher Education accredited program of study of at least 'B' by Badan Akreditasi Nasional Perguruan Tinggi;
- Physically and mentally healthy;
- Ability to work together in teams.